Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our hospital stay.

 We stayed in the hospital with Kenzie Monday and Tuesday night.  She had to stay two nights to be observed due to my being GBS positive and not getting the two antibiotic doses because of the speed of my labor and delivery.  It was hard to be away from home and my two older babies, but I enjoyed more peace and quiet than I can remember in the past couple of years.
Arin was the first person (other than Ryan and I) to hold baby Kenzie.  She was at the hospital with us when I had her.  It was kind of funny because she stepped out because I was going to get an epidural...only 10 minutes later I had no epidural and a sweet baby girl instead.

Grandma Sue and Papa Gary came up Monday night to see Kenzie.  They came to watch the older kids for us while we were in the hospital.
Proud Daddy and Kenzie girl.
Me and Kenzie.  My little peanut.  Love her.
Love this picture.  Kadence and Landon were so very excited to meet their baby sister!!
Kadence loves Kenzie and was so excited to see us both.  She didn't stop talking the entire time she was at the hospital with us.
Someone was missing his Mommy time just a little bit...
My sister made the long trip to see Kenzie in some nasty weather.  We were glad she was able to see her so early.

No comments: