Monday, December 6, 2010
2 weeks.
Happy 2 weeks sweet baby Kenzie! Wowsers where have the past 2 weeks gone? I can't believe Kenzie has been in our home for two weeks already. It is amazing how much love you can have for a sweet little baby in that short amount of time. She is the noisiest of our three babies and spends quite a bit of time awake. She hasn't quite realized that she should sleep more at night yet. She is a good eater, but must be growing as she nurses about every 2 hours during the day and every 3 hours at night. Her big sister Kadence was sleeping through the night at 5 weeks old and I doubt I could be that lucky again. As long as she is healthy, I can deal with little sleep. Love her to pieces!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment