We had a the chance to get our Christmas tree and do a little bit of decorating. The kids had such a great time! They both helped decorate and were ecstatic to see which ornaments were "theirs." We had a small problem with Kadence (my hoarder) who kept stockpiling her decorations and had a little meltdown when we made her put them on the tree.
Landon took his tree decorating seriously and even cried when we ran out of ornaments!
Who's that guy?! Ryan actually even hung a few decorations on the tree! I was impressed (even though it may have only been because his mom was here).
Not my best angle...ha! I did also participate in the decorating. I love decorating for Christmas and look forward to the day when we FINALLY move into our own home.
Our tree is decorated a bit unevenly with most of the decorations on the bottom. I thought about rearranging when the kids went to bed, but it just made me so happy to look at the tree and think of how much fun they had that I couldn't do it. Gone are the days when the tree is decorated perfectly...until they get older and don't want to decorate anymore.
'Tis the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment