Wednesday, December 29, 2010
A visit from Linds
We were so lucky to have one of my best friends Lindsey come and stay with us for a few days. I don't know what I was thinking, but didn't take any pictures! Lindsey lives in Austrailia now and was home for 3 weeks over the holidays. She drove down from the cities on Monday night and stayed until Wednesday afternoon. Landon and Kadence had so much fun playing with Lindsey, I know they were sad to see her go. I had such a great visit and even got out to see a movie kid free! I wish I had been feeling better, but it was still great to have the company. I can't wait until I can see Linds again and Ryan and I hope to be able to visit her in Austrailia sometime! Love ya Linds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment