Who would have thought this baby could get any busier? Well, she has. Now that she is full on walking, she never stops going. She seems to be happier now that she's cruising around on her feet instead of her knees, but she is getting into everything. When I get frustrated after picking up her gajillionth mess of the day, I just remind myself her little brain is just blossoming and figuring this crazy world out. I was sitting right next to her today and she stood up in her high chair, turned around, and had a seat on the tray. In like .5 seconds, no lie. Since I was just inches away I let her sit long enough to get a picture.
She just loves snacking. Can't say I blame her. When she's hungry she comes over and goes, "uh, uh, uh" and then starts smacking her lips. It's adorable and at least we know what she wants!
Classic Kenzie look. "What? I'm not doing anything!"
Love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment