Sunday, February 5, 2012

Growing Up.

Landon was invited to his first birthday party from a classmate at school.  Landon had only been to friends/family of his that were also friends/family of ours.  This seemed like a pretty big deal to me and I'm not going to lie, I thought about not letting him go.  Sending my baby boy to a birthday party with strangers, really?  The birthday party happened to be for one of Landon's special friends, Charlie Ann.  They play well together and he talks about her a lot at home.  He was so excited when he received his invite 2 weeks ago that he kept it on his dresser and asked when the party was every day.  The day was finally here, he picked out a present for Charlie Ann and was ready to go!  Ryan brought him to Games Galore where the party was and felt comfortable leaving him there.  So Landon partied hard for 2 1/2 hours and had a blast!  When Ryan picked Landon up, he told him, "I sat by Charlie Ann 2 times."
Landon even shared his party favors with his sisters.  What a good boy!

No comments: