We headed south to Sioux Falls to meet Arin and spend the weekend there. It was sure nice to get away from our house for a little while after all the illness that has plagued our family. We hadn't seen Aunty since Christmas so the kids were more than ecstatic to meet her for the weekend. We stayed at a nice hotel with a small water park that the kids loved. It was so fun to see them swimming more independently and going underwater a ton more!
This photo cracks me up!! The kids just love swimming with Daddy! I am proud to say that I swam with the kids this weekend, too! It was very fun!
I don't know what I like more about this picture, Ryan being silly or Landon floating there waiting for him!
Landon coming down the slide by himself! He loved it! I was so proud of him! Kadence wasn't tall enough yet for the slide...
Kenzie had a good time swimming also. She was skeptical at first but warmed up to the idea pretty fast. Love this challenging little monster.
The O'Connor's came and visited us at the hotel for some swimming and pizza. The kids had a blast together and it was great to catch up with Ryan and Katie. Now that's a lot of little people! I wish we could spend more time together:( Notice Kenzie screaming...typical.
This picture melts my heart. There are no words...
Landon wrestling with Hayley and losing...they had so much fun playing!
Such a fun weekend away. I sure do miss Sioux Falls! We had breakfast at The Pancake House (my favorite breakfast restaurant EVER) Arin and I had pedicures, ate some Qdoba, watched a couple movies, and just hung out. It was like old times in Sioux Falls when we were spoiled with having Aunty around so much. I just wish she wasn't so far away and didn't hate Fargo so much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment