Landon and Kadence just finished up their 2nd session of swimming lessons. They were in Level 1 this time and made some major improvements. I was so excited for them and proud of them. Their teachers said they have to do level 1 again but should be able to move on after that no problem. They really just need to get more comfortable with their faces in the water. I bought them goggles before their last lesson and wish I would have done that at the beginning. The kids loved them and their teachers said it made a huge difference. It cracks me up because they wear them around the house all the time. It's adorable.
They have even been waring their goggles in the tub and practicing going under water. Landon can stay under for the count of 30 and Kadence the count of 6!
Let's not forget this little munchkin. She happens to be a great spectator at swimming and also thought it was pretty cool to wear the goggles around at home. Snapped this one on my phone so it's sort of blurry but adorable nonetheless.
On to the next lessons which start in April! I am going to have some little fish on my hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment