Monday, March 5, 2012

Casey.

My cousin Casey came and visited us for a few days of her spring break.  She is just 2 months short of graduating college and is very excited!  We love when people visit us and it was great to see her.  She rented a room at the hotel here with a pirate ship pool area for a night so the kids could swim.  They (and we) had an absolute blast.  I just want to mention that the hut in the pool area makes the best drinks.  I hardly even have a drink these days but had three, they were so good.
I took Landon and Kadence swimming while Ryan and Kenzie napped at home.  Then when he came back the 4 of them swam while I visited with Casey and Christina and captured some good photos.  The hotel had the little tube and Kenzie absolutely loved it!
Time to warm up in the not so "hot" tub.  Poor Kenzie's lips are purple!  She was chilly!  
Cutest little babe!  Love her!
 We all had such a good time hanging out and there were not very many people swimming which was awesome! I was so glad to have Casey come visit us and spend time here!!



No comments: