Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kindergarten Registration.

I have now registered Landon for Kindergarten! It is so scary to me how fast time seems to pass by.  The past 5 years have just blown by.  I remember being at the hospital with sweet Landon like it was just yesterday.  I can remember his sweet face and how he just slept and slept and slept as a newborn.  He was a busy body baby and ran from the day he started walking.  It was always a chore to get him to eat and he love love loved Elmo.  Now Landon has become a kind hearted little boy with the biggest heart and the biggest brown eyes ever.  I find it so sad to have to share him with the rest of the world and send him off to Kindergarten 5 days a week, but I think he'll be ready-regardless of if I am.  He is doing well in his 2nd year of Preschool which is actually "Kindergarten Readiness."  He has met most of the suggested requirements for Kindergarten (alphabet, writing name, colors, basic shapes, ect.) and he is socially ready as well!  His teacher absolutely adores him as he behaves very well and is always willing to try new things and help her out.

I am so proud of Landon and how much he has matured and blossomed this school year.  I know he will just continue in the years to come.  Even if it means my letting go and giving him to the world.  I have a feeling there will be some serious tears shed at the end of August...

1 comment:

Tiffany and Brian said...

I guess this is proof that boys really do grow up. Kindergarten is a huge time commitment. It seems like I never see Adelyn anymore and when I do she has a list of things to get done for school. Fun to catch up on your blog. Us ladies of three need the moral support thanks for your comment. I've made it to the gym a bunch but andon crys each time :(