We celebrated up at Jill and Curt's house as she was babysitting that night. We let the kids all open their presents at the same time...it was a bit chaotic! I think Landon won the prize for the quickest opening! Although he was loving his Buzz Lightyear wings the most that night.
Candy canes were a new hit this Christmas with our kids. They only had a couple though since they created one big sticky mess!
I love how Landon put the Candy Cane right in front of his eye! Something about the expression on Landon's face in this picture reminds me of Grandma June!
Landon was also spoiled! He got a big semi-truck, Buzz Lightyear wings, Legos, some handsome outfits, and other stuff I am sure I am forgetting!
Annabelle with her presents from Aunty and Uncle. I hope she liked them!
AJ with some of his presents from Aunty and Uncle. He's holding a bat and ball which I hope he causes much destruction with (payback sucks).
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!! Landon most definitely felt like a stud in his Buzz Lightyear wings. Him and his sister have really been in to Toy Story lately, so you can imagine the excitement!
Annabelle's new tutu! I am sure I was more excited about it than her :)
Even though it wasn't actual Christmas, it was still another fun-filled Christmas with my family. We were missing Ryan, but other than that it was a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment