Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pottying and Pigtails


This little lady has been quite busy these days. She has found a new obsession with pooping. Every animal she has and plays with she says they are poopin'. She has also started to tell me when she has to go poop and has been going on the big potty here and there. I know it is nothing serious but am glad to be starting the process. I dream of the day I don't have to change a single diaper a day. But...then again that means they are growing up, so maybe it is more of a nightmare.
Like her brother, Kadence likes to read a book while she goes potty. She often kicks us out just as Landon does...a little copycat. So we start the long process of potty-training, I hope it is as easy as it was for Landon.

No comments: