This blue-eyed beauty has just grown up too fast! Hard to believe my baby will be 2 years old in just three short months! Kadence has hit a new stage which consists of two things: drama and hoarding. She seems to have big dramatic crying outbursts over everything lately. I don't know if it is a girl thing or if she is hitting her terrible 2's a little early! We've been powering through the days using the expression, "shake it off" quite frequently. That used to work really well with Landon, but Kadence doesn't really think it is that great of an idea. I think she cries harder when I say it to her! She has been hoarding toys A LOT, too. The thing she hoards the most frequently are her stuffed animalS (that is not a type-o, an accentuation rather). The other day I counted how many she had in her crib-12! She tries to get me to take them all with her when she wakes up in the morning and then we have to have them all back by nap time. It is kind of ridiculous and I think when we switch her to a bed she will be doing the hauling herself. Here are some of her favorites (what she calls them): bear, tiger, puppy, other puppy, other puppy, other puppy, kitty, tow, little bear, big bear. I had bought a really cute netting tower that hangs from the ceiling from IKEA in hopes of putting some of the less favorite stuffed animals in there. This was a good thought, but Kadence didn't think so. She gets really upset and wants them all taken out. So for now we will just have a kajillion stuffed animals scattered about our house.
I just love this little girl so much. She has developed such a fun personality. She talks amazingly in full sentences which most everyone can understand. She literally absorbs any and everything you tell her. She rarely asks what the same thing is twice because she remembers immediately. She figures things out on her own and by watching her big brother. Kadence is a girly girl at times, but a tomboy the next minute- I absolutely LOVE it! She plays with her stuffed animals and dances around in her cute girly outfits feeling pretty and the next minute she is crashing cars and trains with her brother and begging her dad to wrestle with her.
I enjoy watching her learn and grow each and every day. It only gets better by the minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment