This cool dude is all registered for preschool! I think it is a little ridiculous that you have to decide by this time in order to get into a preschool. I played the game and was at the preschool with my application the night before the registration opened to the public, and it worked. He will be going two days a week for just 2 1/2 hours starting in September. We talk about him going to preschool and he says, "next time, next time, mom I want to stay home with you." Good thing we have a little time for him to warm up to the idea.
I love this picture of both of the kids as I find it hilarious. Ryan was telling Landon to give the thumbs up, so that was his version, and Kadence's version of thumbs up is a little different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment