Thursday, January 21, 2010

Go Away!


We have had a rather long week at our house.  Wednesday afternoon turned ugly when Kadence got the nasty stomach bug that is going around.  She was a very sick little girl Wednesday afternoon and evening.  I spent the night sleeping on the floor in her room next to her crib.  This was not a fun slumber party!

Kadence has been better today as she could keep some gatorade in her tummy, but that's about all she had.  She was very tired so I put her to bed early.  Needless to say, less than a minute after I came back downstairs from putting her to bed, Landon started with the nasty bug.  So, I made a bed on the floor for the 2 of us and I am up for another slumber party.

The picture is from Wednesday when Kadence first got sick.  Her big brother was pretty worried about her and I caught him laying next to her rubbing her back.  They don't usually like to share anything with each other, but didn't seem to waste much time in sharing this nasty bug!

Oh the joys of parenthood.  Did I mention I am exhausted?

1 comment:

Rachael C said...

So sorry to hear your kids are sick too! I think it is one of the hardest things as a parent to watch helplessly while your kids are sick!