Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Snow, Really?


We have so much snow it is ridiculous...and it just keeps on coming!  It was snowing heavily when I woke up this morning and has not stopped yet!  I had about a half hour to go outside and shovel the driveway and walkway while my kids and Olivia were napping (or in Landon's case playing in his room pretending to nap until his sister wakes up).  The sad part was when I looked out the window a few hours later it looked as though I hadn't even shoveled at all.

So, then when Ryan got home from clinical, we all went out and shoveled the driveway together.  It is unbelievable how much faster it goes with 2 people!  Kadence had fun eating the snow (her favorite thing to do) and Landon had fun "helping" us shovel and throwing the snow at his daddy.  They both even went down our driveway in the sled a couple of times!

Here is my husband's proof that he does help shovel...on occasion. :)  I know that in the morning there will again be inches of snow covering our twice shoveled driveway.  Did I mention that snow removal is  included in our property.   HAHA!

No comments: