This little love bug had her 9 month well check up last week. She is at a very fun age right now. I will also say she is the busiest of my 3 babies and is getting into everything right now. When you tell her "no" she giggles and then claps. I love her so much and am enjoying the "Kenzie" time I am getting while big brother and sister are at school. Here are her stats from her check up:
Height: 28 inches-57th Percentile
Weight: 18 pounds 13 ounces- 43rd Percentile
Head: 45.1 centimeters-77th Percentile
Hemoglobin: 11.9 (they check this on all babies and the nurse in me feels the need to record it.)
This is Kenzie's new favorite thing to do. She is walking around everything and loves to push her baby stroller around the house. I am guessing she will be walking on her own by the end of this month-would be my earliest walker. She has also learned to wave and I think it is absolutely adorable!! Enjoy! Love her to pieces!
2 comments:
Love the video of Kenzie! What a cutie!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment