Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Beautiful Ballerina.

My little dancing girl is sure having a good time at dance class.  She is always excited for Thursday night class and loves to put her pretty leotards on and dance around the house before we leave.  It is absolutely killing me that I can not watch her practice.  I am so excited for the day I get to see her dance with her class.  Until then I will keep on treasuring her sprinting out of her practice room-always first-with the biggest smile on her face.  She does this both when she comes out to change in to her tap shoes and also when class is done.  Love her!  Have I mentioned she says dance "class" in the cutest, most unique way I have ever heard!
And then....
I had emailed this video to several of you, because it is seriously the funniest video ever.  I know that someday my oldest daughter may be very mad at me for this, but since she is only 3, it is adorable.  Listen carefully when Kadence has a guilty look on her face.  Hope this gives you all as many laughs as it has us :)

1 comment:

The Buchanan's said...

She is definitely not going to like you posting that video when she gets to be a teenager but she will love the video after she gets past that stage. :)