Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cloquet.

We decided to make a last minute trip to Cloquet for the weekend.  I love going home and we hadn't been there in awhile.  We had a very relaxing weekend and didn't do a whole lot.  We attended family breakfast, had a camp fire, made a trip to Duluth, watched some bad football (well the guys anyway), and most importantly just spent some good times all together.  I only took a couple pictures the whole weekend-I hate when I do that.  Kenzie wasn't feeling well and I was up with her most of the night Friday, so I was pretty tired.  Anyhow, it amazes me when I look at pictures of the 5 kids-that's a lot of little people!  So fun!
My mom and Jill played a game of Disney Monopoly with Landon and Kadence while Annabelle and AJ were at Sunday school.  They had a blast.  I love this shot of Landon poking his head up.
I love love love playing games and have a ton of memories of playing games while growing up.  Monopoly was one of my favorites and I wish I would have had the Disney version when I was young!  Another great weekend in Cloquet!  I love time spent at home.

No comments: