Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GO TYLER!!

Ryan has downloaded an app on our ipad where he can watch Tyler's football games.  It is pretty cute, Ryan watches the plays in detail (often replaying the really good ones to show me) and critiques the whole thing.  This is usually followed up with a conversation with Tyler on the phone.  It cracks me up and I seriously can not believe the time Ryan devotes to watching the footage.  He just has such a great love for football and a special bond with Tyler, it's pretty neat really.  I wish we lived closer so he could actually go watch the games.

Anyhow, Landon is obsessed with our ipad-I mean really why wouldn't he be?  He usually plays some games, but was watching Tyler's football and getting really in to it (not sure where he'd get that from).  He had actually been watching about 5 minutes before I realized I should grab my camera.  Too funny.

No comments: