Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tired.

For some reason, this is how I feel after the last week.  We have had a very busy few weeks with Ryan working some weekends, traveling, and trying to get things together for our house closing and move.  I feel like there are always a ton of things I should be doing and am reminded of this when I sit down for even 5 minutes.  It is very unsettling.  I can not wait to move into our house and finally start to feel "settled."  I know for sure that I have definitely had enough of the state of "temporary" to last me a long while.

I was running on the treadmill downstairs with Landon and Kadence keeping me company.  Kenzie was napping upstairs and Ryan was watching football.  All of the sudden I looked over to see Landon all snuggled in on the floor amongst some toys.  I thought he was just taking a little rest and then realized that he had actually gone to sleep.  He rarely naps anymore so it was very unusual to see him fast asleep on the floor.  Especially since I can count the number of times he has fallen asleep outside of his bed or the car on one hand.  So, I let him sleep and hollered for Ryan to come down with the camera.  He looks so peaceful, with the loud pounding of the treadmill and fan, the tv (up loud enough so I can hear it over the treadmill), his loud sister, and the bright lights shining in his face.  I guess he was tired!

Just some misc. pictures I snapped this weekend.
 What a soft, warm pillow Emma makes.
Pretty blue eyes.  She is looking very grown up lately.  She played "Littlest" Mermaid all weekend and talked on her phone.
Emma wants in, Kenzie wants out.  Ironic.
We finally had a little rain today.  We had the door open and Kenzie spent a lot of time at the screen watching.  She was mesmerized. I was glad that she was taking a break from: climbing the stairs (around my barricade), playing in the plant, tasting Emma's dog food and water, pulling on the blinds, climbing on her sister, messing up her brother's toys, eating paper, eating shoes, finding my phone and drooling all over it, pushing the buttons on the vcr, emptying out my kitchen drawers, sneaking into the bathroom to play in the toilet, standing on the kids rocking chair rocking back and fourth, throwing toys over the gate down the steps, and screaming at the top of her lungs for no apparent reason.  <3

No comments: