Friday, October 14, 2011

Packing Up!

The day has finally come and we are packing up to move into our new home!  How exciting to end our 3 1/2 year rental phase.  We were fortunate enough to rent some really nice places, but it's just not the same when it's not yours.  I have been busy packing the past few days.  I feel like we just did this; because we did.  It is not an easy task to pack while entertaining a 3 and 4 year old and a 10 month old.   Somehow, I managed to pack up most of our house in 2 days and we were ready to move as scheduled.  We close on our home at 4 pm on Friday October 14th!  We are very excited to get this show on the road after a long month of anticipation.  It will be extremely settling to finally have a home to call our own, add some color to our lives, and stay put for awhile.  We are headed for family move number 5 in five years and hoping to not keep those numbers up for the years to come!

No comments: