Landon wanted to wear his Vikings outfit from Aunty for his birthday. When he came home from school he was wearing his birthday crown and was ecstatic to show me his little birthday trinkets from his teacher. He brought treats to school and could hardly talk to me he was so excited to say he got to pass them out himself. Landon was excited when his birthday balloons from Grandma and Grandpa arrived literally 10 minutes after he walked in the door. I let him pick what he wanted for dinner and he chose: grilled cheese, apples, and carrots. He's pretty easy to please! I made them dinosaur shaped because I felt bad he was having grilled cheese for his birthday dinner-even though it was what he picked.
Life is good!
A couple things I want to remember about my little buddy that have happened recently. First off, he doesn't like it when his friends get picked on and he is confident enough to step in and try to stop the people doing it. He knows right from wrong and is so sure of himself that he doesn't cower to those who may not. I pray everyday that this trait sticks. I am so proud of him. On a less serious note, I think he thinks he is pretty tough. Anyone who knows Landon knows his love for playing rough. One night while he was supposed to be getting in the shower, I walked in to my bedroom (he was going to shower in our bathroom) and he was standing buck naked in front of the mirror flexing his muscles. Hilarious. I could not do anything but bust out laughing. Then a couple nights later when he was supposed to be getting in the shower, I again walked into my bedroom to see him doing naked pushups on the floor. Yes you read right naked pushups. Again, I could do nothing but laugh hysterically. Where do they learn these things?! This guy is getting quite the personality and a great sense of humor!
Happy Birthday Landon Gary. Love you to the moon and back sweet boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment