Today was Hat Day for Kadence's school today! She was so excited to wear her hat that she was asking if it were time to go all morning. It was a fun way to kick off the weekend!
This little girl probably has more fashion sense than I do at age 4. I think I may have some problems when it comes to shopping when she gets a bit older. I was cracking up because these were the poses she was giving me when all I asked was to take a picture of her. She has such a fun little personality already.
Kenzie had to get in the picture of course. It was adorable she was looking at Kadence and trying to pose just like her.
Then she gave me her gymnastics "Ta-Da!" What a ham! Have a good weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment