I started taking Kenzie to a gymnastics class Monday mornings while Landon and Kadence are at school. I had been taking Kenzie with me to run errands at that time because let's face it, it's far less painful with one child versus all three. I decided that although Kenzie likes those times with just me and her that we should do something a little more fun for her. It is a 50 minute class at the American Gold Gymnastics here in town. The class is somewhat structured with some instruction by 3 coaches but allows for some free play and "go at your own pace" technique teaching. Kenzie screamed the first 10 minutes of the first class until she realized I wasn't going to leave her there. We had our third class today and Kenzie is loving it. She's still a little reluctant of doing things with anyone other than me, but I think she is warming up well. Hopefully by the end of the session she will have made some good social improvements.
I love being able to take her to run off some energy when it is cold outside. I snapped these shots with my phone and found out that she apparently sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating really hard. Hilarious. I did gymnastics with Landon and Kadence when we lived in Sioux Falls and I can honestly say that the program here is much better and is actually teaching them some base skills. I chuckle because generally I struggle to find things I like better here than Sioux Falls! Love watching this little lady grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment